Monday 16 February 2015

Normal Programming resumes...

Normal programming has resumed (fingers crossed) and hopefully I will be free to update the blog a little more often! 
Our daily classes have started again with groups meeting every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday mornings. 
Call the shop (03 9873 5992) if you would like to join any of these days.

Summer school was a hoot again this year with lots of intrigue with our 'Mystery' quilt!
Some of the girls haven't seen the finished top yet so you will have to wait just a little while before I publish a full photo... 
but in the meantime here are a few sneek peaks :) 
It won't be long now before it will be written up and ready to purchase as a pattern.




My mate Nelson can't wait until I get it quilted. I think he is tired of tippy toeing around it laid out on the living room floor!

During January we had a family wedding. Meet the happy couple... my handsome son Mark and his beautiful wife Jayne. It was a delightful January afternoon, Paul and I are very proud of them both xxx 



We have had quite a few fabric deliveries recently and hopefully I will fill you in with all of those very soon,



8 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the full mystery revealed - from the sneak peeks it looks to be gorgeous!! You've used such beautiful fabrics - love the Broderie perse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely post, a beautiful quilt - I just LOVE it, your gorgeous youngsters and that sweet, funny face (Nelson that is!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kath. We love Nelson very much, oh and our youngsters too :)

      Delete
  3. Is that the one that's published in Quiltmania? My friend is making it and I can't wait to see it! Thanks for the tease....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Sandy, it is not the quilt mania mystery... just one we did through the shop over summer school.
      The pattern will be available very soon!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful! I will be stopping by in the next couple of weeks for my yearly visit. Can't wait to see your new store. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. dare not to look as well..I'm way too afraid I would also like to make him!!..; 0)

    ReplyDelete