Tuesday 28 January 2014

One more Lucy!

I cannot believe how different each Lucy Boston block is! This is one of mine and I love it, I can't decide whether I will work on a colour theme or simply random choices...... Too many decisions to make and too many fabrics to choose from.

The Lucy Boston 'Summer School' classes were so popular that we have scheduled another for this coming weekend Saturday 1st February from 10 am till 3 pm. SO - if you missed out and are interested in learning the technique - there are still a few vacancies. Just call the shop on (03) 9807 3399 to book your place!


Now what I have I been up-to over the Christmas/New Year break? I have been playing with these fabrics from Judie Rothermel. I will be using them in this years Block of the Month starting in late March! 


Here are some of the fabrics made into blocks, wait a little while and I will show you more!


I also had a play with these cute little things.... 1" clamshells from Patchwork with Busy Fingers and some left over fabrics from a previous project. They are so tiny! But loads of fun. 


You will have to wait and see what I did with them...

Until next time,


6 comments:

  1. Teerrific, I love this Lucy Boston. First time I looked at the blocks: that´s it!!
    Wish we had " The Lucy Boston Summer School" hier in Northern Germany (near Hamburg). Now we have to make it in
    our Winter School, and take some inspirations by looking at the www.
    Thanks for showing your works.
    Greetings from Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these blocks, they seem to be popping up everywhere. Can you do a class via a pdf or download for us unfortunatet people who live at the other end of Australia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those clamshells are amazing! Are they EPP?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad the Lucy Boston is having a resurgence - I loved every minute of making mine - so addictive. Lovely clamshells - can't wait to see what you are making there!
    Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Lucy blocks - I would be going with random choices, but still keeping with a general theme. Those clamshells look really cut, so small.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat worden dat prachtige blokken.
    Groeten
    Marga

    ReplyDelete