Tuesday 14 May 2013

Is it Tuesday already

It can't possibly be Tuesday! The year is speeding by! This afternoon I put the last stitches in a new quilt that I was desperately hoping to finish before we headed to Portland, Oregon for Spring Market. The borders were all cut and set to go and 'YES' I did it! Albeit very last minute. Our suitcases are packed and we are ready to go! I think there might be enough time for a 4 hour snooze......

There was just one other last minute decision to make... do I take something to stitch or do I just sit back and catch up on some long overdue reading? Mmmm I think after the week I have had, reading will be my choice!


I had better head off to bed now, but I will be back soon with a report on all our adventures in the US.

Until then,










p.s. if you are also in Portland, don't forget to call past and say Hi!


5 comments:

  1. I'm starting to pack too..... see you in Portland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bon voyage!

    Safe travels and have a ball!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I just discovered your blog - you know.. you click on a link and then another link etc etc. Anyway, your quilts are fantastic! I think I might become a regular visiter ~

    ReplyDelete