Wednesday 9 January 2013

Ooo Ahh - Mrs Billings...

We had a visit today from Mrs Billings, well not the original, but a very beautiful copy! Helen has brought her quilt in a few times over the past year but now it is nearly finished... just the last border to stitch in place and then she is done! Helen's choice of colours are soft shades of aqua, pink, green and blue. Mmmm very pretty.


A friend sent me this little note today. I think they are talking about me! Whoops!!!


Until next time,




4 comments:

  1. Please tell Helen that her quilt is absolutely beautiful, I love the color way just as I love the original colorway. I received that same note a while back and I thought it certainly fit me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ecard note. Perfect. I'm going to steal it from you and post it on my blog (with a reference to yours). I'm about to start my Robin's Nest quilt this month - very excited and hope it turns out half as good as yours! All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing!! I love the colours they are gorgeous. My Mrs Billings is almost done as well. 3 more borders to go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a gorgeous Mrs Billings! Love the note.

    ReplyDelete